Western Districts Members Credit Union offers a variety of savings accounts. whether you're saving for college, retirement or just saving money for a rainy day, we have an account that will suit your needs. Take a Look:
- Regular Share Account
- You must maintain at least $5.00 in your Regular Share Account to remain a member in good standing.
- Sub Share Account
- A separate savings account for your special savings needs.
- Checking Accounts
- Our account is a full-service checking account without any unnecessary fees or service charges. You get the maximum convenience at the minimum cost. Check it out:
- No Monthly Fees
- No Per-Check Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Online Check Reordering
The best value in checking, you need a Western Districts Checking Account.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Tax benefits and competitive rates make these accounts ideal for saving towards retirement. Traditional, Roth and Educational IRAs available. IRA CDs are also available.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- If you are covered under a high deductable health plan, contact a member service representative for more information on a Health Savings Account.
- Share Certificates (CD)
- Lock your savings into a great rate with a Share Certificate. We offer a selection of terms (call the credit union at (616) 241-2516 for current rates).
- Club Accounts
- If you're saving for a special occasion (Christmas, vacations, etc.), our Club Accounts are perfect.
- Money Market Accounts
A minimum deposit of $2500.00 is required to open a money market and allows you up to six withdrawals per month while earning a better rate.
By regulation, some restrictions apply. Rates are variable and based on your balance.