Conduct your credit union business at any time by touch-tone phone, Web connection, or ATM machine.
It's Me 247 Online Banking
Sometimes, coming to the Credit Union office is just inconvenient, if not impossible. Kids, jobs, and daily life all take more than their share of your time. That's why Western Districts is excited to offer It's Me 247 online banking. It's Me 247 lets you perform transactions like these from your PC, 24 hours a day:
- Review account balances
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan and savings rates
- Calculate loan payments for different amounts, rates and terms
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
All you need is a modern, cookie-enabled web browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla, and a connection to the internet. You can log in at the top-right of this web site, or by visiting https://www.itsme247.com/001/. It's secure, it's fast, and best of all, it's convenient.
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? CU*EasyPay! can help you do just that. With CU*EasyPay! you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse. Pay anyone including your house payment, your credit card company - even your babysitter - at any time, from anywhere.
- The simplest way to receive and pay bills.
- Convenient, quick and easy.
- Safe, secure and guaranteed.
E-Statements are now available! Many of you have requested this online service to help you manage your personal finances. No more waiting for your statement to arrive in the mail. You'll receive an email message letting you know your statement is waiting for you to pick up online. Then, you simply log on to your It's Me 247 Internet Banking service using your account number and confidential personal identification number (PIN) and click the "View Your Statement" button.
You will be able to take advantage of these great features:
- View statements much sooner than a mailed copy.
- View up to 12 months previous statements at any time from It's Me 247.
- Print your own statement copies only when needed. (Save some trees!)
- You will also receive a $0.25 credit each month as our thanks for using e-statements.
It looks like a credit card, but it's not. It's convenient, fast, and safe. One card for shopping and getting cash. Accepted wherever you see the Mastercard logo. Now with MasterCard SecureCode, it's even safer to shop online.
Your online spending limit is $1,000.00. Offline limit is $500.00. The transaction will be approved based on your balance or your limit.
Immediately report any lost or stolen card to:
|within US||(888) 241-2510|
|outside US||(909) 941-1398|
To be eligible for a debit card you must be 18 years old or 16 & 17 years old with an adult joint owner, have a checking account in good standing, be current on all Credit Union obligations and have an established credit report showing credit worthiness.
When you use your Mastermoney Debit Card, you access your checking account without actually writing a check. When shopping, simply present the card to the cashier and sign your receipt just as you would with a credit card. Your purchases will be deducted right from your checking account.When given a choice by the retailer to process your transaction as a credit (requiring your signature) or a debit (requiring your PIN) you should choose the credit option. We offer an unlimited number of debit card transactions. So remember, even though you choose credit, it will be deducted from your checking account and you avoid ATM transaction fees. Your debit card is also your ATM card.
Tips debit card care and safety
- The Mastermoney Debit Card is a convenient financial tool when handled responsibly. Take the same safety precautions you would when you carry cash, credit cards, or your checkbook.
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write your PIN on your card or carry it in your wallet or purse.
- Check your wallet regularly to make sure you have your card.
- Get into the habit of putting your card back in your wallet immediately after using it.
- Always save your receipts until you have entered the transaction into your check register.
- Review your statement promptly each month.
- Sign your card as soon as you get it.
- When you enter your PIN, make sure other people can't view the keypad.
- Keep your card protected. Never set it near magnetic sources. Never store cards with the magnetic strips together.
- View your transactions regularly through audio response, or PC Home Banking.
If you have any questions please call 241-2516 or 1-800-437-9875.
You receive five to ten free transactions per month, depending on your membership tier. (See our membership info page for more details on tiered service.) $1.00 per transaction thereafter. Transfers and inquiries are $1.00.
Tips on how to avoid ATM Fees
- Use the CU*Talk telephone system or It's Me 247 online banking to make transfers and inquiries.
- Use Co-Op Network's ATM Locator to find surcharge-free ATMs.
- Plan your transactions; make sure you get enough cash so you don't need to use the ATM repeatedly.
Tips on ATM card care and safety
- Do not write your PIN on or near your card. Memorize it.
- Protect your card from being scratched.
- Keep your ATM card away from other cards that have magnetic strips; they can demagnetize each other.
- Contact the CU immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
- Choose a well lighted ATM and park close.
- Have someone come with you when using the ATM at night.
- Fill out all forms beforehand and have your card ready when you approach the ATM.
- If someone is using the machine, stand back to allow privacy.
- Stand directly in front of the ATM so no one sees you enter your PIN.
- Pocket your cash immediately and count it later.
- If followed after leaving an ATM, go to a public area near people.
- Never allow anyone to use your card or PIN.
- Never give information on your account or PIN over the phone.
CU*Talk allows members to perform the following transactions:
- Review account balances
- Obtain certificate information
- Acquire loan information
- Verify check clearings
- Transfer funds between Shares or Checking
- Make loan payments from Shares or Checking
- Check current investments and loan rates
- Receive timely credit union messages
- Change your current Password
Directions for using CU*Talk
Grand Rapids Local: (616) 285-5720
Toll Free: (800) 860-5704
Call the credit union at (616) 241-2516 to activate your password.
- Enter your credit union access code, which is 001#
- Enter your base account number, followed by the # button. If your account number is 123456-000, for example, you would enter 123456#
- Enter your Voice Response password, followed by the # button.
2. Perform money transactions
3. CU Rates/ Loan Estimates
4. Change PIN
5. Different Acct. No.
6. CU Services
8. Repeat options
9. End call
If your employer participates,or if you are the recipient of a regular government or pension check, you can have your money Direct Deposited into a credit union account. This free service will enable you to get your funds more quickly and will put the money into your account so it earns dividends/interest right away. Direct Deposit is safer and more secure because no check has to be printed and mailed.
Payroll Deductions allows you to authorize your employer to send any portion of your paycheck directly to your credit union accounts every payday. This can be a convenient way to save or to pay back loans automatically.
To start your direct deposit you will need our routing and transit number, along with your account number. Our routing and transit number is 272481017. For more information contact the Credit Union.